Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My P90X Diary


Recently, I have heard a lot of talk about this program called P90X. I heard it was HARD, INTENSE, and a LOT of Work. So I had made up in my mind, that I was going to slowing back away from the program (without starting :) and stick with my gym workout. After a friend of mine had a long conversation with me, I decided what the heck, Lets "Bring It." (One of Tony Horton's Favorite saying.)

So what exactly is P90X? According to BeachBody.com, " The P90X® workout program is a revolutionary system of 12 sweat-inducing, muscle-pumping exercises designed to transform your body from regular to ripped in just 90 days. Your personal trainer, Tony Horton, will keep you engaged every step of the way, and you won't believe your results!"
To hear Reviews about P90X go to BeachBody.Com and read some of the testimonies.


I am currently on Day 16... And it can be a challenge to say the least. My body has been hurting, but I have seen some change come in these first 16 days, so I refuse to give up on it now. But I need some help... I need some support and I want to support you. So You keep me posted on your progress with P90X and I will keep you posted on mine.

I'm not bold enough to post my before picture YET, but its coming when I get that confidence.

If you want to post pictures, GO FOR IT!
If you have some tips, POST THEM!
If you have some recipes, POST THEM!
If you are having a hard day, TELL US! We are here to support each other.

I would love to know what equipment you are using and what day you are on also.

I am only using the Resistance bands... BUT I LOVE THEM!

Also sign up for a free coach at BeachBody.com and track your goals on their website also.

No comments:

Post a Comment